St Thomas of Canterbury, with the blessing of the Episcopal Church in America, welcomes and offers every Sacrament to ALL of God’s children. Please join us at our services, or contact the office for any questions about weddings, funerals, or baptisms.
“Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” Ephesians 3:20-21 (NRSV)
Kickoff Sunday for our Fearless Generosity stewardship campaign is just a couple of days away. We hope you have been faithful in prayer and meditation in preparation for our time of exploring together how we can practice fearless living, fearless service, fearless sowing, and fearless giving.
A visual representation of where your offering goes is enclosed. We hope it will serve as a helpful resource for you in understanding how our congregation uses the resources with which we have been entrusted to live out the mission and ministries to which we are called.
As a reminder, our focus during the Fearless Generosity campaign is as follows:
- Sunday, October 1st; Fearless Living – Genesis 1 & 2
- Sunday, October 8th; Fearless Services – Luke 4:16-21
- Sunday, October 15th; Fearless Sowing – Mark 4:1-9
- Sunday, October 22nd; Fearless Giving – Luke 21:1-4
- Sunday, October 29th; Celebration Sunday – Ephesians 3:20-21. The congregation will present our personal giving commitment cards for the ministry and mission we share as the people of St. Thomas of Canterbury Episcopal Church
Watch for more information as our journey into faithful discipleship continues.
In Christian fellowship,
Your Stewardship Team
Margaret Done, Kevin Nitka, Kris Reed, Paul Stoving, Tammy Wyman and Father Mark