Announcements August 7, 2016

Community Outreach

OUR NEXT GENERATION—JULY & AUGUST Focus

Our Next Generation is a tutoring program housed in the St. Andrew community center. In addition to assisting hundreds of urban children with scholastic achievement (the Homework Club) Next Generation also provides training in life skills vital to their future. Please be generous in your support for this wonderful investment of time, talent and treasure.

 

Food & Item Donations

STOC continues to collect food and other donations that support St. Alphonsus, St. James, Guest House & the Hospitality Center.  If you would like to donate additional items please label your contribution with your preference of ministry and donations will be distributed.  If you are donating food items please do not use the outside drop box, food donations should be left inside the church.  For more information please contact the church office at  414-421-0130.  Thank you….Outreach

 



 

BUDGET UPDATE

budget-update

As everyone is aware, we passed the budget for 2016 with a projected deficit of $16,900. While this was the lowest deficit in many years, it is still money we need to come up with.  The current amount raised by our special appeal is $4,750. That is just under 30% of the money needed. We are grateful to those of you who have contributed, and encourage each of you to prayerfully consider what amount you can contribute to help us with the remaining 70%.  Please mark any monies toward this goal with “Special Asking”



      

WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY

wu_bible_study

The Women’s Bible study will be meeting on August 8, and August 22 – 6:30pm in the loft. NO homework, so just come as you are!!!



OPEN FORUM

Outreach Meeting

On August 14th, following the 9am service, we’ll be holding an Open Forum. The primary focus will be to discuss the ongoing budget deficit and the several things that need replaced or repaired in the church building and grounds. Please plan to attend and bring your questions and concerns, as well as any possible solutions- about our budget or any other topic!



Calendar Looking forward

Aug 7 Aug 8 Aug 9 Aug 10 Aug 11 Aug 12 Aug 13 Aug 14

9:00am 

Euch Rite I

6:30pm

Brazilian

Jiu Jitsu

7:30pm

AA-Loft

12:00pm

Euch

Rite I

   

8:00am

AG setup

9:00am

Euch

Rite II

Healing 

Services

6:30pm

Women’s 

Bible

Stury

 

6:30pm

Brazilian

Jiu Jitsu

 

     

10:00am

Canterbury

Crafters

Kids at Altar    

6:30pm

Girl Scout

Meeting

     

10:15am

Open

Forum

10:15am

Finance Mtg.

   

6:30pm

Worship
Committee

       

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *